This hemp recipe is perfect to make and drink with the rest of the family at Christmas or any time you feel like it. There's nothing quite like the smell of hemp in your kitchen. Not only does this simple tea taste amazing, it's also very easy to make, making it a great recipe for the little ones in the family. Here is our hemp tea recipe for the next cozy season!
4 cups of water
1/2 inch cinnamon stick
1 cardamom crushed
2 teaspoons silvered almonds
- 1 tsp honey Optional
1. Boil water
2. Add cinnamon, cloves and cardamom to the boiling water. Keep at least 5 minutes
3. Stop the burner and add hemp leaves to the boiling water.
4. Let the hemp tea steep for 2-3 minutes.
5. Pour the tea into cups
6. Add a few drops of lemon juice
7. Add honey or sugar to taste.
8. Serve hot.