This hemp chocolate is perfect for kids and the rest of the family for Christmas or any time you feel like it. There's nothing quite like the smell of hemp in your kitchen. Not only does this simple hemp chocolate taste amazing, it's super easy to make, making it a great recipe for the little ones in the family. Here's our hemp chocolate recipe, ready for the cozy season!
1/4 tsp hemp leaves
Any good branded chocolate
1/2 teaspoon crushed almonds
1/2 teaspoon crushed cashews
1 cardamom crushed
- Place a frying pan on the burner
- Add chocolate and stir slowly if using a wooden spoon
- Add all ingredients and mix well
- Stop the burner and pour the mixture into the molds or tray.
- In the tray it is very easy to cut the chocolate after it has hardened.
- Enjoy the nutritious hemp chocolate.